Beam splitter plates
(round, elliptical, angular and wedge-shaped)
- Round profile for use at 45°.
- Different coatings possible (VIS and NIR)
- Ideal for diffuse axial illumination and in-line illumination
- For beam splitter plates with wedge:
- Wedge angle to minimize internal interference
- Beam splitter ratios on customer request
- Optical glass, quartz or Zerodur
The beam splitter plates manufactured by Fleige Optik consist of optical glass, with one surface carrying the splitter layer. An anti-reflection coating is usually applied to the reverse side to avoid disturbing images.
The wedge-shaped wedge beamsplitter plates are designed for an angle of incidence of 45°. Each beam splitter has an anti-reflection coating on the back. The beam splitter plates are optimized for the visible spectrum and are offered with different splitter ratios depending on customer requirements.