Data protection regulations
Thank you for your interest in our website www.fleige-optik.de (hereinafter referred to as "Website").
Fleige Optik GmbH & Co. KG
Am Kamp 4
P.O. Box 1127, 25487 Holm
Phone: 04103 - 85679
fax: 04103 - 86175
(hereinafter referred to as "we", "us") as the operator of the website is responsible for the personal data of the users (hereinafter referred to as "you") of the website within the meaning of the Basic Data Protection Ordinance (hereinafter referred to as "DSGVO").
The protection of your privacy is a major and very important concern for us. We collect, process and use your personal data in accordance with the content of these data protection provisions and the applicable data protection regulations.
"According to the DSGVO, "personal data" means all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as "data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an assignment to an identifier such as a name, an identifier number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more special features that are an expression of the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person. In other words, personal information about you is information that relates to you or that personally identifies you and can be associated with you, either on its own or in combination with other information.
In these data protection provisions, we would like to inform you in detail which personal data we collect, process and use about you when you visit our website. We would therefore like to ask you to read the following information carefully.
1. collection and use of personal data
As a matter of principle, we process your personal data only to the extent necessary to provide a functioning website. In addition, we only process data that you have provided to us in the course of establishing contact.
1.1 Calling up the website
Every time you call up our website, your browser automatically sends certain information to the server of our website and this information is then stored in a log file (hereinafter "log file"). This is information about
- the type and version of the browser you are using,
- the operating system used by you on your terminal device (PC, notebook, smartphone, etc.),
- the website from which you came to our website,
- the host name (hereinafter "IP address") of your terminal device
- the time at which the call was made, and
- the amount of data transferred and the access status (file transferred, file not found, etc.).
The legal basis for the collection and processing of the information stored in a log file is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
We use this data to ensure the functionality of the website, in particular to detect and eliminate errors on the website, to determine the utilisation of the website and to make adjustments or improvements. Our legitimate interest in data processing also lies in this purpose. The processing is expressly not carried out for the purpose of gaining knowledge about you as a visitor to the website.
The information stored in a log file is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. We delete your IP address after leaving our website. It is possible to store the data in log files beyond this. In this case, your IP address is alienated so that it is no longer possible to assign the calling client.
The collection of data for the provision of our website and the storage of data in log files is mandatory for the operation of our website. Consequently, there is no possibility for you to object.
1.2 Contact form and e-mail contact
A contact form is available on our website which can be used for electronic contact. If you make use of this possibility, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored. In order to receive an answer, at least a valid e-mail address must be provided. You can provide all other information voluntarily.
Within the scope of the sending process, reference is made to these data provisions. By sending the contact form you agree to the processing of the data collected in the form.
Alternatively, it is possible to contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case your personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored.
The data will not be passed on to third parties in this context. The data will be used exclusively for the processing of the conversation.
If you have given your consent, the legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of an e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the purpose of the e-mail contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
The processing of personal data from the input mask serves us solely to process the establishment of contact. In the case of contact by e-mail, this also constitutes the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
The data are deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their collection. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with you has ended. The conversation is terminated when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been conclusively clarified.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. If you contact us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. In such a case the conversation cannot be continued.
All personal data stored in the course of contacting you will be deleted in this case.
For our website we use the technology of cookies. Cookies are very small text files used by Internet pages which your browser stores on your terminal device.
We only use so-called session cookies (also known as temporary cookies), i.e. cookies that are stored temporarily only for the duration of your use of one of our Internet pages. The purpose of these cookies is to make the use of our website more convenient. For example, session cookies can be used to track whether you have already visited the individual pages of our website. After leaving the website, these session cookies are automatically deleted.
You can set your browser so that it generally does not accept cookies or only accepts them after you have expressly confirmed them. You can easily find out how this works by using the help function of your browser. However, if your browser does not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited or not available at all.
The data processed by cookies are justified for the above-mentioned purposes for the protection of our legitimate interests according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
3. disclosure of personal data
Personal data will be transmitted to third parties if
- has been expressly consented to by the data subject pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to believe that the data subject has an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing his/her data,
- there is a legal, official and/or judicial obligation to transmit data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c) DSGVO, and/or
- this is necessary pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (b) DSGVO for the performance of a contractual relationship with the data subject.
In other cases, personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
4. Data protection and third-party websites
5. your rights as a person concerned and contact
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the occasion of your visit to our website, you are entitled to the following rights as a "person concerned" within the meaning of the DSGVO:
5.1 Right to information
You may request confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed by us. In the event of such processing, you may request the following information from us:
- the purposes for which the personal data will be processed;
- the categories of personal data processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been or will be disclosed;
- the planned duration of the retention of the personal data concerning you or, if it is not possible to provide specific information in this respect, criteria for determining the retention period;
- the existence of a right to rectify or delete the personal data concerning you, a right to limit the processing by us or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- all available information on the origin of the data if the personal data is not collected from the data subject;
- the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 (1) and (4) DSGVO and - at least in these cases - meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you will be transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. In this context, you may request to be informed of the appropriate guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
5.2 Right to rectification
You have the right to have your personal data corrected and/or completed by us if the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. We are obliged to rectify this immediately.
5.3 Right to limitation of processing
Under the following conditions, you may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted:
- if you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
- if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and it has not yet been established whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data - apart from its storage - may only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the processing restriction has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
5.4 Right to deletion
- You may request us to delete your personal data immediately and we are obliged to delete such data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
The personal data concerning you is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (2) DSGVO.
- The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of your personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data relating to you have been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 para. 1 DSGVO.
The right to deletion does not exist if the processing is necessary.
- the exercise of freedom of expression and information;
- to fulfil a legal obligation which the processing requires under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to perform a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 para. 3 DSGVO;
- for archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89 para. 1 DSGVO, insofar as the law referred to under section a) presumably makes it impossible or seriously impairs the attainment of the objectives of such processing, or
- to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5.5 Right to information
If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against us, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
5.6 Right to data transfer
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer these data to another responsible person without any hindrance on our part, to whom the personal data have been provided, provided that
the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and
- processing is carried out with the aid of automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that the personal data relating to you be transmitted directly by us to another responsible person, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data transfer does not apply to the processing of personal data which is necessary for the performance of a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority which has been transferred to us.
5.7 Right of objection
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of your personal data on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will no longer process your personal data unless we can prove that there are compelling legitimate reasons for the processing which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
In connection with the use of information society services, you may exercise your right of objection by means of automated procedures using technical specifications, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC.
5.8 Right to revoke the declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent until you revoke it.
5.9 Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be bound exclusively by an automated process.
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the data controller,
- is authorised by legislation of the Union or of the Member States to which the person responsible is subject and contains adequate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, or
- with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 para. 1 DSGVO, unless Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a or g DSGVO applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests.
With regard to the first and last cases mentioned, we shall take appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain our intervention, to state our own position and to contest the decision.
5.9.1 Right to appeal to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you are staying, at your place of work or at the place where the alleged infringement is alleged, if you consider that the processing of your personal data is contrary to the DSGVO.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint was submitted will inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Art. 78 DSGVO.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights and/or receive further information, you can send your request to the following contact (by e-mail or postal mail):
E-mail at email@example.com
by fax at 04103 - 86175
or by post under Am Kamp 4, 25488 Holm, P.O. Box 1127, 25487 Holm.
If necessary, we will require proof of your identity before implementing your request. This serves to protect your data from manipulation or deletion by third parties.
6. Analysis tools and advertising
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider of this service is Google Ireland Limited (“Google”), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Google Analytics uses so-called cookies. Cookies are text files, which are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of the use of the website by users. The information generated by cookies on your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the United States, where it is stored.
The storage of Google Analytics cookies and the utilization of this analysis tool are based on Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. f GDPR. The operator of this website has a legitimate interest in the analysis of user patterns to optimize both, the services offered online and the operator’s advertising activities.
On this website, we have activated the IP anonymization function. As a result, your IP address will be abbreviated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other states that have ratified the Convention on the European Economic Area prior to its transmission to the United States. The full IP address will be transmitted to one of Google’s servers in the United States and abbreviated there only in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google shall use this information to analyse your use of this website to generate reports on website activities and to render other services to the operator of this website that are related to the use of the website and the Internet. The IP address transmitted in conjunction with Google Analytics from your browser shall not be merged with other data in Google’s possession.
You do have the option to prevent the archiving of cookies by making pertinent changes to the settings of your browser software. However, we have to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website to their fullest extent. Moreover, you have the option prevent the recording of the data generated by the cookie and affiliated with your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Objection to the recording of data
You have the option to prevent the recording of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. This will result in the placement of an opt out cookie, which prevents the recording of your data during future visits to this website: Google Analytics deactivation.
For more information about the handling of user data by Google Analytics, please consult Google’s Data Privacy Declaration at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
Contract data processing
We have executed a contract data processing agreement with Google and are implementing the stringent provisions of the German data protection agencies to the fullest when using Google Analytics.
Data on the user or incident level stored by Google linked to cookies, user IDs or advertising IDs (e.g. DoubleClick cookies, Android advertising ID) will be anonymized or deleted after 14 month. For details please click the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/7667196?hl=de
7. status and update of this data protection declaration